Help us spread the word!
- Become an imppact affiliate
- Establish a second income source!
- Make new friends!
Become our affiliate. Establish a second income source.
All your customers receive a 5% discount on all* purchases!
No bureaucracy. Automated sales tracking and payout.
Points of Interest
We started designing websites for our family and friends who needed a great yet low-cost websites. As the number of websites we were designing grew, it made sense to establish imppact.com. Today, we work word of mouth with our friends and their friends. Our customers typically:
prefer running their business rather than a website.
have little inclination toward technical jargon
delegate every aspect of the design and maintenance to us.
Marketing driven websites
Overloaded designs, cluttered menus, too much information, confusing messages, conflicting layouts, weak pictures, and more should be a thing of the past. Websites should look great, convey your message instantly, and leave a positive, long-lasting impression!
After-sales support is just as critical as a shiny new websites. We offer:
Quality Maintenance (hosting & upkeep) at an unbeatable price!
Numerous options to add new features and functionalities to your website as your business grows!
Personalized “contact us” service. We don’t use bots, robots, or similar tricks, just real professionals..
Referring is Easy
Send a friendly message!
It is so easy.
- Click on the button “See invitation samples”
- Select a sample in the language you require
- Replace “HOME” with your personal coupon code
- Optionally edit the message to suit your personal style
- Copy and paste and send the message by email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Viber, etc. You are all set!
Use our business cards!
Click here to download our business card design. You can print them with VistaPrint.com or another printing service of your choice.
Note: you may add your personalized coupon code on the back of the card in many ways, including printed, in handwriting, as a sticker, or stamped!
Questions & Answers
To join the referral program, you need to be over 18, have been recommended by an existing customer or affiliate or have an imppact site, be accepted by us, and sign the Affiliate Agreement.
Where can I see/review the referrals I have made?
Log in to your imppact.com account and click “Affiliate area”. You can track and review your referral activity and earnings.
When do you pay referrals?
Payments occur twice a year (January 1st and July 1st). Expect the payment to occur +/- 5 business days. The minimum payment threshold is €500.
We pay all referrals with IBAN. The costs of sending the funds are borne by us, while the costs of receiving the funds are borne by the Affiliate.
Log in to your imppact.com account and click “Affiliate area”. You can find your discount coupon code in the coupons tab.
We provide the following to help you introduce imppact:
- Attractive online special offer page
- Your exclusive discount COUPON CODE
- Business cards
- Web banners
Feel free to spread the word. Your friend must fulfill our conditions described under “WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN?”
The invitation text below is a suggestion.
Discovering a place that offers websites at budget-friendly prices was great news for me. I am thinking of https://imppact.com/ of course.
Did you know that referring an imppact website can be rewarding for you and your friends? All your friends will get an extra 5% discount. You will earn a commission. It’s a classic win-win!
No start-up costs, no commitments, no stress. Learn more by visiting https://imppact.com/refer
[Name & Contact Details]
Yes, you can. Simply extend the coupon code “family” to a family member, friend, or non-profit organization, and they will receive a 15% discount on any website purchase. You will receive no referral fee for any such transaction. Be also aware that this type of code is valid for a full fiscal year.
You may use the following text:
Is your business just starting, or has it been for years without a website? You might be wondering: do I need a website?
The truth is that there has never been a better or more important time to create a website: Not convinced?
Reasons for having a website:
- Over 90% of people search online for local businesses
- A website is often the first point of contact
- A website makes you look professional
- A website establishes your place in the industry
- A website enhances word of mouth marketing
- A website allows you to target potential customers with Google Ads
- A website lets you showcase your products and services
- A website encourages customers to contact you
- A website allows visitors to read text in their language
- A website ensures your success over the long term
- A website may increase the value of your business
Without a website, your business is invisible to potential customers.
If you have any questions or need support, please contact us directly at email@example.com.