Is your business just starting, or has it been for years without a website?
You might be wondering: do I need a website?
The truth is that there has never been a better or more important time to create a website: Not convinced?
Reasons for having a website:
- Over 90% of people search online for local businesses
- A website is often the first point of contact
- A website makes you look professional
- A website establishes your place in the industry
- A website enhances word of mouth marketing
- A website allows you to target potential customers with Google Ads
- A website lets you showcase your products and services
- A website encourages customers to contact you
- A website allows visitors to read text in their language
- A website ensures your success over the long term
- A website may increase the value of your business
Without a website, your business is invisible to potential customers.
Welcome to our budget-friendly, full-service web boutique!
WHAT WE DO:
- Website Design
- Website Maintenance (Hosting & Upkeep)
- Brand identity creation
Note: We do not create or support e-commerce sites.
We are fluent in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, and Spanish. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our communication language is English. You may utilize Google Translate to read our emails in your preferred language.
It all comes down to the 1st impression. Get it wrong and lose potential customers.
Do it right and gain trust!
- A website is often the first and only point of contact
- Visitors decide in seconds if they trust a website
- Visitors stay on average less than half a minute at a website
Resist the urge to fill your site with information that no one will read. Avoid cluttered menus, distracting text, or other unnecessary elements.
Avoid the temptation to create a website by yourself. Cutting corners won’t save you money and may have the opposite effect. The most important part of your website is the homepage headline and the underlying text and image. Unless you’re highly skilled in web design and marketing you may be better off hiring a professional consultant. An expert will be able to add value that will be felt for years to come.
Go for a WordPress website, an open-source giving you complete control over every aspect of your website and online presence.
Your website must be responsive enabling it to adjust to any size of the screen.
After sharing some basic information related to your business, one of our team members will coordinate the process from start to finish. Expect your website to be ready in 8-10 business days.
WE CREATE WEBSITES THAT REALLY WORK
The behavior of internet visitors has dramatically altered in the last few years.
- Visitors decide in split seconds if they trust a website
- Visitors have on average an 8-second focus span
- Visitors stay on average less than half a minute at a website
Overloaded designs, cluttered menus, the abundance of information, confusing messages, attention grabbers, etc are things of the past. Today’s leading websites are clean, simplistic, and yet sophisticated. Imppact websites are part of this trend and embed the latest in marketing psychology. They are clean, look great, convey your message in an instant and leave a positive long-lasting impression.
Creating a simplistic website takes a lot of time and effort not unlike creating the logo or slogan of a company. imppact employs 2 senior Swiss consultants (university degrees in marketing & psychology) to analyze your website and define its artistic expression and business message.
- Advanced responsive design. Responsive web design is about creating web pages that look great on all devices! A responsive website will automatically adjust to different screen sizes such as desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
- WordPress Content Management System. WordPress is an open-source content management system used by over 40 percent of all websites, making it the most popular solution in use. WordPress allows users to extend the features and functionality of a website with add-on software (plug-ins). Today, there are over 50,000 plugins available. We use only premium paid ones for their consistent updates.
- Easy to use admin area
- Elementor page builder
- Built using PHP best coding practices & standards and CSS built with SASS.
- Modern design
- Multilingual compatibility
- Custom logo and favicon support
- SEO optimized (Search Engine Optimization is a method of improving website traffic)
- 404 (A 404-page error is returned when pages have been moved or deleted)
- About & Services
- Contact details (phone, email, hours, and address)
- Social media links
- Website speed optimization
- Website security hardening & firewall
- Cookies notification and GDPR compliance
- Social preview (creates a preview of your website when sharing the link on WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger, and Telegram)
Extra features (available upon request)
- File download (PDF, Video, .zip, .doc, and more…)
- Image gallery
- Q&A section
- Extra about & services
- Team member profiles
- Team member biographies (uploaded in a pop-up)
- Google Map
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is still relevant to today’s web design. Visitors are attracted to illustrations faster than text and photography. Drawings give the site a unique feel, making your site look more friendly, trustworthy, and balanced.
Hand-Drawn websites attract a lot of attention and if done correctly can look simply amazing!
However, it may not reflect your business’s identity. In that case, you can opt for a traditional website. See an example of a pet clinic here.
Our web designs can be expanded by adding countless features and functionalities to meet any of your needs. View “Smart Plus” for inspiration. We have you covered all the way.
Great content is not a luxury, it is a necessity!
The best websites are customer-friendly. They are designed to provide the information visitors seek and to present it in an interesting and organized manner. Since your homepage is the most common entrance to your website, it should describe how customers will benefit from your products or services. If visitors can not quickly figure out what’s in it for them, they will leave the site!
Our writers will make sure that the home page conveys the essence of your business in an instant. If you would like to hire imppact to write your website’s text, contact us.
When you pay for hosting services, you are simply renting storage space on the internet. Choosing a reliable hosting company can be challenging to say the least. We provide our Hosting & Maintenance service exclusively with Altus Hosting on servers located in Switzerland.
Most websites today are created with software that needs to be kept up to date for security and performance reasons. This means regularly (usually once a month) updating the core CMS as well as any plug-ins.
Our upkeep tasks include:
- Updating the website whenever Google and other search engines introduce new standards
- Updating the server whenever security patches are available
- Updating plug-ins whenever new versions are released
- Paying royalties for updates of premium plugins
- Installing & maintaining an SSL Certificate
- On-site SEO optimization
- Monitoring broken links
- 365-day uptime monitoring
- Performing weekly backups of your websites in case the worst happens: a virus or a hacker
- Free re-installation of your website through the latest back-up
- Three business emails forwarded to your personal email address (no emails are kept on the server)
WHAT IS A DOMAIN NAME?
If you compare your website to a house, then your website’s URL is its address. As in the real world, the better the neighborhood the more expensive the address. Similarly, a short, memorable .com domain conveys confidence, prestige, and trust.
Examples of domain names are:
WHERE CAN I BUY A DOMAIN NAME?
At a domain name registrar.
A domain registrar is a company that sells domain names that aren’t currently owned and are available for you to register. A simple search on a domain registrar’s page should tell you if the domain name you want is available and how much it will cost.
For .com domain names, we recommend namesilo.com.
For country extensions like .ch, .fr, and .it, we recommend name.com.
HOW DO I POINT MY DOMAIN NAME TO IMPPACT’S SERVERS?
To point your domain name to imppact’s servers, in your domain name’s DNS settings, change the nameservers to: