3 Steps to a great website
Small businesses realize the importance of a website yet, roughly 50% are still struggling with getting one. Some of the reasons:
- A website was ordered but never finished; time and cost overruns!
- Do-It-Yourself attempt ends in deep frustration and time waste.
- So-called “ready-made” websites end up costing a small fortune in fees.
- Lack of personalized service or lack of any kind of service.
- Insincere promises and expectations on performance and price!
With our 3 steps approach we take the complexity out of this business.
Step 1: Start with our entry web design “SMART”. Your website will be live in 1 week.
Step 2: Sign-up for Maintenance (a must for any website on the planet).
Step 3: View our “more” section for optional features and technical support.
We create websites that really work!
In the last few years, web design has changed radically. Large corporations have understood the altered behavior of internet visitors and started to give their new homepages a clean and minimalist look, more than often utilizing hand-drawn friendly images.
- Visitors decide in split seconds if they trust or not a website!
- Visitors have on average an 8-second focus span.
- Visitors stay on average less than half a minute at a website.
- Visitors hardly ever read the text of a website.
- 90% of consumers search for business online!
- Web designs require more marketing psychology than technology.
- A website is often the first and only point of contact.
- Having a website is more important than ever.
- Overloaded web designs is a thing of the past.
- It all comes down to the 1st impression. Get it wrong and lose potential customers. Do it right and gain trust!
Imppact websites are clean but sophisticated, look great, convey your message in an instant and leave a positive long-lasting impression. But make no mistake: Creating a simplistic website takes a lot of time and effort not unlike creating the slogan or logo of a company.
1: Resist the urge to fill your site with information that no one will read. The most important part of your website is the homepage headline and the underlying text. Getting those 5 sentences right is far more difficult than you may realize. By the time it is done properly several hours will be gone!
2: Resist the urge to fill your site with additional features and functionalities. Test drive your website for a week or two and if you believe that you need to add more features or functionalities visit our more section. Your website is expandable and the sky is the limit. No need to rush.
3: Resist the urge of “saving” costs by trying out your technical or writing skills. Unless you are a web designer, installing a website and dealing with domains and registrar may translate in frustration. The same might occur with trying to create a catchy homepage headline a well drafted underlying text or choosing a decent image. Leave it to a specialist.
Maintenance you can rely on
Our maintenance package removes a major complexity for you as a website owner. It includes 2 services at the price of 1: Swiss Hosting & Upkeep. It also allows us to service your website and provide on-demand support without interrupting your work.
When you pay for hosting services, you are simply renting storage space on the internet. Choosing a reliable hosting company can be challenging to say the least. We provide our Hosting & Maintenance service exclusively with Altus Hosting on servers located in Switzerland.
Most websites today are created with software that needs to be kept up to date for security and performance reasons. This means regularly (usually once a month) updating the core CMS as well as any plug-ins.
Our upkeep tasks include:
- Updating the website whenever Google and other search engines introduce new standards
- Updating the server whenever security patches are available
- Updating plug-ins whenever new versions are released
- Paying royalties for updates of premium plugins
- Installing & maintaining an SSL Certificate
- On-site SEO optimization
- Monitoring broken links
- 365-day uptime monitoring
- Performing weekly backups of your websites in case the worst happens: a virus or a hacker
- Free re-installation of your website through the latest back-up
- Three business emails forwarded to your personal email address (no emails are kept on the server)
Get more services and features
There are no monthly plans, no hidden fees, and no commitments. Pay if and when you request our services. You get excellent customer support and follow-up.
Our website options:
- Logo design
- Professional content writing
- Booking software
- Drawing style web design
- Google Translate
- About section
- Text section with gallery
- Services section
- Brochure presentation
- Team member profiles
- Contact form
- Google map
- Social media links
- Cookie and privacy compliance
over 90% search for a local business on Google
Small Business Owners:
25 – 51% have no website (varies by country)
1. Unrealistic budget expectations (false promises and expectations)
2. URL, responsive, hand-drawn, SSL, registrar, DNS, cookies, WordPress, 1-page? etc…(customer is overwhelmed)
3. Budget and time overruns
4. Customer is unable to provide decent text, pictures and logo
5. Deteriorating relationship
6. No progress and no communication
Our 3 step Approach (budget friendly and on-time)
1. We offer the option to create the website from A-Z
Fixed price, 8-12 business days! We speak to the client in person, find the domain, provide pictures, write the text, install and upload the website.
2. We offer a top quality Maintenance service
Pease of mind at an unbeatable price!
3. New features as your business grows!
Outsource any task to us. Add numerous features and functionalities for your website.